Waypoint output to garmin 350

  • radiotom2020
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2011
      Anything new on the accumulation of old waypoints (stations)?
      Making a long trip with a couple of others and I have a range limit of 10 miles set but driving cross-country I'll have quite a long list in the Garmin.

      I was thinking maybe the authorized call list (for receiving commands) could serve double duty:
      In other words- as a buddy list- only output stations on the list.

      73 to all
      Tom, W3TMC