TH-D72A and Nuvi 350 combination

  • w6dlf
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2011
      I tried using the older TH-D7A(G) with the Nuvi 350 and the Argent cable and it didn't really do/show much. I now have a TH-D72A and am considering trying it once again with a Nuvi 350. (I don't still have the cable.) Anyone using this? Do the greater number of returned variables provide better information? I don't expect to be able to message or control the TH-D72A with it.

      Dave
      W6DLF