RE: [tracker2] Tracker with IC-V8 Sport?

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2006
      I've got the T2H sport, no complaints, except maybe that it's kind of large compared to most HTs these days.  Still fits in my hand better than the TH-D7A though.  Never had any trouble with PTT hookup, but some Icoms seem to be really prone to RFI.  I'd suggest installing a ferrite on the speaker/mic cable.

      Scott