APRS setup

  • ChadRat64
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2011
      I am new to ham radio and APRS. I take my test this Saturday. I hope to pass both the tech and general.

      I want to use APRS for storm chasing. I have been doing lots of research. I think I have come up with a good solution. I would like to get a kenwood v71, a tracker2 and just bought a nuvi 350 off of ebay. What kind of cables will I need to hook all of this up? Where do the cables go? Is there anything else I need?

      Thanks,
      Chad