T2 Casing Screw

  • Sion Chow Q. C.
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 24, 2011
      Dear All,

      We have accidentally lost the 2 screws that hold the main T2 units to it's cover during a digipeater setup. These are the screws on each side at the bottom
      of the unit.

      Appreciate if anyone can kindly advice the size of this screw so that we can get a replacement locally.

      Thank you.

      73, Sion, 9M2CQC
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 24, 2011
        #4-40 x 3/16". McMaster-Carr p/n 91249A102 for example.

        If you can't find the right size locally, let me know and I'll mail you
        a few.

        Scott

        On 7/24/2011 8:23 PM, Sion Chow Q. C. wrote:
        > Dear All,
        >
        > We have accidentally lost the 2 screws that hold the main T2 units to
        > it's cover during a digipeater setup. These are the screws on each side
        > at the bottom
        > of the unit.
        >
        > Appreciate if anyone can kindly advice the size of this screw so that we
        > can get a replacement locally.
        >
        > Thank you.
        >
        > 73, Sion, 9M2CQC

      • Sion Chow Q. C.
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 24, 2011
          Thanks Scott for the information and offer. Will try to source them locally first and let you know if I really cannot find them.

          We really appreciate your outstanding customer service and the stability of your products. Please keep up the good work and I look forward to more
          purchase from you in the future.

          73, Sion, 9M2CQC