Re: [tracker2] Profile switching parameters, and changing them remotely.

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 8 4:56 PM
      I don't have a list, but the addresses can be derived from the linker
      map file and the configuration data structure.

      If you have another unit to test with, you can find the locations by
      doing a DUMP CONFIG command, changing something, doing another DUMP
      CONFIG, and finding the change. The PATCH command takes address (4
      digits), length (2 digits), and data (2 or more digits.)

      Scott