Re: {Disarmed} [tracker2] interface ,

  • rondall swart
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 3, 2011
      you just have to order it with the DS18S20. the only thing I have learned is there is no point of ordering it with the RJ12 already on it because they don’t wire it right for the OT2m you must add your own RJ12. this is the wiring for the OT2m and the wiring for the sensor is on their site. the OT2m has a RJ12 port that is a direct plug in on the front of the box.

      6.3. ACCESSORY Connector
      1: Counter / Transmit input
      2: Ground
      3: Ground
      4: 1‐Wire data bus
      5: +5 Volt power output
      6: Profile select input

      Sent: Sunday, July 03, 2011 11:42 AM
      Subject: RE: {Disarmed} [tracker2] interface ,

      well ron
      i found this external temperature sensor quite interesting.
      so it can be wired at the OT2?
      would you have some pictures where you connect it ?

      thanks again
      gervais ve2ckn

      To: tracker2@yahoogroups.com
      From: wyoming_semi_driver@...
      Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 00:58:16 -0600

      I run mobile outside temp readout along with inside temp http://aprs.fi/?call=k7cdl-7 it isnt turned on right now as I have to get another antenna for my mobile. I use this on my mobile http://www.embeddeddatasystems.com/OW-TEMP-xW-12x--Wall-Mount-Temperature-Sensor_p_96.html

      K7CDL
      Ron

      Sent: Sunday, July 03, 2011 12:54 AM

      Yep as James said it'l do all of that & can also tell you what
      the temprature is, just attach it to the heatsink of the radio etc.

      73, Murray, ZL1ARL.