Re: {Disarmed} [tracker2] interface ,

  • M & M Neno
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 2, 2011
      Yep as James said it'l do all of that & can also tell you what
      the temprature is, just attach it to the heatsink of the radio etc.

      73, Murray, ZL1ARL.

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 2, 2011
        I run mobile outside temp readout along with inside temp http://aprs.fi/?call=k7cdl-7 it isnt turned on right now as I have to get another antenna for my mobile. I use this on my mobile http://www.embeddeddatasystems.com/OW-TEMP-xW-12x--Wall-Mount-Temperature-Sensor_p_96.html

        K7CDL
        Ron

        Sent: Sunday, July 03, 2011 12:54 AM
        Subject: Re: {Disarmed} [tracker2] interface ,

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 3, 2011
          well ron
          i found this external temperature sensor quite interesting.
          so it can be wired at the OT2?
          would you have some pictures where you connect it ?

          thanks again
          gervais ve2ckn

          To: tracker2@yahoogroups.com
          From: wyoming_semi_driver@...
          Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 00:58:16 -0600

          Sent: Sunday, July 03, 2011 12:54 AM

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 3, 2011
            well murray
            i was thinking of the temp in the cabinet,
            the radio's are already protected in their programmation,
            theses are Ge Phoenix radio but thanks for the links
            73/s
            gervais ve2ckn

            To: tracker2@yahoogroups.com
            From: nenos@...
            Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 18:54:13 +1200

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 3, 2011
              you just have to order it with the DS18S20. the only thing I have learned is there is no point of ordering it with the RJ12 already on it because they don’t wire it right for the OT2m you must add your own RJ12. this is the wiring for the OT2m and the wiring for the sensor is on their site. the OT2m has a RJ12 port that is a direct plug in on the front of the box.

              6.3. ACCESSORY Connector
              1: Counter / Transmit input
              2: Ground
              3: Ground