Cables for Tracker2/OT2M to DR-135?

  • doc@kd4e.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2011
      Which cable do I need to connect my Tracker2/OT2M to my DR-135
      for the purpose of making it a digipeater?

      I looked here but nothing appeared to be labeled that way:

      https://www.argentdata.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=22&products_id=73&osCsid=173f2a6f56f6099ce01463b47c2d9d75

      I used to have a null modem adapter and a null modem cable
      here but got rid of a bunch of serial cables and adapters
      a while back - didn't think I'd need them.

      The serial connector on my laptop is a female DB-25 and
      the one on the DR-135 is a female DB-9.

      Any one know of a source for a male DB-25 to male DB-9
      null modem cable, please?

      --

      Thanks! & 73, KD4E
      David Colburn http://kd4e.com