Re: [tracker2] UI View help

  • Keith VE7GDH
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 13, 2011
      Paul KI4DMP wrote...

      > Still unable to get UI-View working here with my OT2m...

      4800 N 8 1 - KISS - whatever COM port you are using.

      There are a few variations that will work. The INTerval zero is
      to stop it from beaconing, SMARTbcon turns SmartBeaconing OFF,
      and WAYpoints OFF stops it from trying to upload waypoints to a
      non-existent GPS. If you already have the OT2m set that way, you
      could skip those commands.

      into KISS...

      003,003,003
      INT 0^MSMART OFF^MWAY OFF^M