Re: [tracker2] Multiple DS18S20 Temperature Sensors

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 10, 2011
      On 6/8/2011 9:07 AM, Bruce W. Martin wrote:
      > I have a T2-301 and have a cable that includes a DS18S20 Temperature
      > Sensor. Can I add a second DS18S20 Temperature Sensor so that during our
      > balloon flights I can measure and have reported both the inside the
      > package temperature and the outside temperature? If so, how would that
      > show up in the APRS transmission?

      Not yet, you can't. I'm trying to talk Hessu into a new format for
      variable-length telemetry on aprs.fi. If he chooses to implement it,
      I'll add support that way.

      I'm working on a custom solution for one customer that needs over 200
      DS18S20 sensors, so I'll certainly have the code written to handle the
      polling. Figuring out which sensor is which is still a pain, though.