RE: [tracker2] TEMP7-7 DIGI

  • Fred Hillhouse
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 8, 2011
      It sounds like if TEMP is a default, then it will do this automatically
      without setting up an alias. I think I saw 5 as the hop limit.

      Best regards,
      Fred

      Message 2 of 13 , Jun 8, 2011
        Light up all the Kenwood's! What fun!
        How to win friends in one easy step!

        A unique alias is good!

        If a Kenwood is in use, then the portable must be using TEMPn-N as the first
        path or only path. I'll go back and re-read the Bob Docs again now that I
        have a slightly better understanding.

        Thanks James!

        Best regards,
        Fred, N7FMH