Pin 7 Power on Radio Plug

  • Ray
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2011
      Hello All

      Just wondering if anyone can tell me if there is any way to bypass the power coming from the radio to pin 7 so that you can run external power so that a remote locations power can be monitored rather than the power from the radio

      Thanks for any advise in advance

      Ray (VK5RR)
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 10, 2011
        You can just not hook up pin 7, and use the coaxial power plug or the
        internal pads for the power connection.

        Scott