Re: [tracker2] Re: DR-135/T2-135 receive problem.

  • rondall swart
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 6, 2011
      I don’t know anything but could it be the tnc cable? just wondering
      K7CDL
      Ron

      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 9, 2011
        OK, this is what we found.
        Installed T2 into another new DR-135 and let run overnight and still won't receive.
        Configured a new T2 using the same .cfg file as before and installed into the original DR-135 and immediately started recieving and gating traffic.

        Looks like I have a bad T2 board.

        Scott, what do I need to do to get it replaced?

        Thanks,
        Tim, N5UDK

        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 10, 2011
          Email me off-list with your order number and I'll get you an RMA.

          Thanks,

          Scott