Re: [tracker2] SMARTBCON

  • Randy Love
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2011
      smartbeacon is much easier to set up via the otconfig program than via the cmd prompt.

      WF5X

      On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 4:53 PM, James Ewen <ve6srv@...> wrote:

      High rate is your interval value that you set for timed beacons. I
      don't have my manual handy, but look for your fixed rate, and set that
      to what you want your fast rate to be.

      It's a little obscure to be able to find that in the manual.