SMARTBCON

  • chris.ronk
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2011
      The manual talks about <high rate> and <low rate> but in the command usage explanation, it is not used:

      There is no <high rate>.

      I want my tracker 2 to transmit at 1 hour increments at speeds less than 5 MPH, and at 2 minutes et speeds greater than 75. I see no place to put the "120" value in for speeds greater than the "high speed".
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 3, 2011
        High rate is your interval value that you set for timed beacons. I
        don't have my manual handy, but look for your fixed rate, and set that
        to what you want your fast rate to be.

        It's a little obscure to be able to find that in the manual.

        On 6/3/11, chris.ronk <hamer669@...> wrote:
        > The manual talks about <high rate> and <low rate> but in the command usage
        > explanation, it is not used:

        > There is no <high rate>.
        >

        > I want my tracker 2 to transmit at 1 hour increments at speeds less than 5
        > MPH, and at 2 minutes et speeds greater than 75. I see no place to put the
        > "120" value in for speeds greater than the "high speed".

      • Randy Love
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 3, 2011
          smartbeacon is much easier to set up via the otconfig program than via the cmd prompt.

          WF5X