Re: [tracker2] T2-301 and OTWINCFG

    Message 1 of 3 , May 30 6:13 PM
      Try clicking the test/diagnostics button and let it run for a minute.
      If it freezes, there's probably a comm problem.

      One thing to check on the hardware side is the ground tab on the voltage
      regulator. We've had a few of those get through that weren't soldered
      down all the way and they can cause problems like that.

      Scott