Re: smart beaconing cornering question T2-301

  • Don
    Message 1 of 3 , May 24, 2011
      Looks like my volume wasn't quite loud enough and my TX delay was too short. When I had the HT I wasn't hearing the beginning part of the aprs packet. I tweaked the settings and posted a new picture. The reliability is much better now. I'm going up the TX some more and test to ensure that the entire packet is being broadcast.

      I also tweaked the smartbeaconing settings. I'll post a config file later today when I get home.