symbol scripting request

  • sandhillbill_b
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2011
      Hi All

      I,m guessing that Scott is tied up with Dayton but need some help meantime with scripting. Archive and wiki searching is not providing any answers

      The requirement is to select one of 4 symbols within a single profile with switches on the accessory connector inputs, ie counter and profile select.

      The main information I need is how to read the status of these pins within a script. What are the peek addresses to use?

      Next I'd like to be able to change the symbol with a poke command rather than an exec to eliminate flash writes.
      Is this possible and what is the poke address for this?

      I'd appreciate any advice or suggestions.

      Bill