Dayton and a bag of questions

  • kc8sfq
    Message 1 of 4 , May 9 5:10 AM
      Hi Scott:
      I just found out that I get to go to Dayton for the Hamvention. WHOOO HOOO!! I've been wanting to do that for ten years. It's about a four hour drive from here, but could never make it happen 'til now. A local club has arraigned a "red eye" bus.

      OK. now the bag of questions:
      Will you be there and have a booth?
      Will you be taking T-2's for sale?
      Any chance I can grab the two & cables I have on order?

      If yes to #1, at the very least, I can finally meet you and shake your hand.

      If yes to #3 then WHOOO HOOO again. I'm looking forward to playing with those.

      Thanks and 73' Ron
      Message 2 of 4 , May 9 8:50 AM
        > OK. now the bag of questions:
        > Will you be there and have a booth?
        > Will you be taking T-2's for sale?
        > Any chance I can grab the two & cables I have on order?

        We'll be there, same two booths in the East Hall as the last few years.
        T2s will depend on whether they're done in time, and that's far from
        certain at this point. The place that does the assembly for those is in
        the middle of moving right now, and we're also waiting on the sheet
        metal fabrication.

        We're trying to minimize the number of things we're bringing for
        customer pickups. It's really not any cheaper for us to bring stuff to
        Dayton than to ship it directly. And the bulk of what's going there
        will be shipping in the next couple of days.

        Scott
      • kc8sfq@mei.net
        Message 3 of 4 , May 9 1:04 PM

          > We'll be there, same two booths in the East Hall as the last
          few years.

          Never been there before, but I'll find you for an eyeball anyway.

          Ron
        • qp2trz@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 4 , May 9 1:06 PM
            Bring a lot of T2s with you too.