Re: Free T2-301, GPS and more for someone in the Arkansas area

  • pb648174
    Message 1 of 6 , May 4, 2011
      I suspect it is closer to 29 as well, just given the 10 previous beacons. It was traveling east and then started to curve west so I think it was probably continuing in that direction, possibly even on the west side of 29.

      I posted on a few geocaching sites hoping those folks might want to take up the adventure (no bites yet though). Most of the states have a dedicated site so you could try on the Alabama one.