Hyperterminal

  • rahammond@charter.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 29, 2006
      So far my T2, rev C works fantastic. I have still been unable to connect to it with Hyperterminal. The config program works flawlessly, but no matter what baud rate I choose, no connection.

      Any ideas?

      Rog KC0MWM
    • Stephen
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 29, 2006
        --- In tracker2@yahoogroups.com, <rahammond@...> wrote:

        > So far my T2, rev C works fantastic. I have still been unable to
        connect to it with Hyperterminal. The config program works flawlessly,
        but no matter what baud rate I choose, no connection.

        > Any ideas?
        >
        > Rog KC0MWM

        Are you using a NULL modem adapter? Not sure if you need one in every
        case, but that is how I am getting into mine using hyperterminal.
      • todd
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 29, 2006
          You can also do a Google search for Tera Term Pro. Both work here using a Null modem adapter.
          Todd wd6dfh

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 29, 2006
            Yes, null modem in place, same setup that I use for the config software.

            Rog

            ---- Stephen <stephen.brown75@...> wrote:
            > --- In tracker2@yahoogroups.com, <rahammond@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > So far my T2, rev C works fantastic. I have still been unable to
            > connect to it with Hyperterminal. The config program works flawlessly,
            > but no matter what baud rate I choose, no connection.
            > >
            > > Any ideas?
            > >
            > > Rog KC0MWM
            > >

            > Are you using a NULL modem adapter? Not sure if you need one in every
            > case, but that is how I am getting into mine using hyperterminal.

          • Stephen Brown Jr
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 29, 2006
              I would try Todd's suggestion as well, may or may not work better for your situation. One other thing I had to do on mine is hit enter multiple times before cmd: finally showed up..... Tera Term is a pretty good product, give it a shot if you don't get anywhere with hyperterm......