OT2m and UI-View set-up

  • gulfcoast_railfan
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2011
      List,

      I have searched the past messages and setting up UI-View with the OT2m seems pretty straight forward, but it's not working for me.

      I know my wiring is good because I can connect to my OT2m via the otwincfg on the correct comm port.

      If someone can contact me off list that is good at setting this up, I'd appreciate the help.

      73s

      Paul, KI4DMP
      Wichita, KS