Tracker2 model OT2m

  • tbanks204
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1 10:03 PM
      Scott: Just ordered one, What is the current supply status. Thanks KC0WNY
    • tbanks204
      Message 2 of 4 , May 27 6:04 PM
        I am trying to tackle building a cable to connect my brand new Tracker2 OT2m to my Alinco DR-135 MKIII, Would someone mind posting the pinouts for this setup. Thank You KC0WNY
      • Keith VE7GDH
        Message 3 of 4 , May 27 6:45 PM
          KC0WNY wrote...

          > ...building a cable to connect my brand new Tracker2 OT2m to
          > my Alinco DR-135 MKIII...

          If you had a T2-135, it could mount inside the radio. However, per
          the manual, the pinout on the DE-9 on the back of the radio is...

          1 squelch
          2 9600 audio out (discriminator)
          3 9600 audio in
          4 1200 audio out
          5 ground
          6 NC
          7 PTT
          8 5 VDC < 50 mA
          9 1200 audio in

          Looking at the back of the radio, pin 1 is on the top right and pin 9
          is on the lower left. You will be connecting to pins 4, 5, 7 and 9.

          73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH
        • Teddy Banks
          Message 4 of 4 , May 27 7:47 PM
            Thank You

            On 5/27/2011 8:45 PM, Keith VE7GDH wrote:

            KC0WNY wrote...

            > ...building a cable to connect my brand new Tracker2 OT2m to
            > my Alinco DR-135 MKIII...

            If you had a T2-135, it could mount inside the radio. However, per
            the manual, the pinout on the DE-9 on the back of the radio is...

            1 squelch
            2 9600 audio out (discriminator)
            3 9600 audio in
            4 1200 audio out
            5 ground
            6 NC
            7 PTT
            8 5 VDC < 50 mA
            9 1200 audio in

            Looking at the back of the radio, pin 1 is on the top right and pin 9
            is on the lower left. You will be connecting to pins 4, 5, 7 and 9.

            73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH

            KC0WNY - Ted