Nuvi 350 - Unlocking from FMI Mode

  • KenW
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2011
      What is the procedure for getting the Nuvi 350 out of FMI Mode ("Dispatch"), and back into normal GPS ("Where to") Mode? Obviously, pressing the "reset" button on the back isn't the answer, nor is pressing any corner of the screen while powering up. Thought I'd seen the instruction somewhere, but can't find it now. I'm usually pretty savvy about the 350, but this procedure escapes me!
      Ken, W7DYX
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2011
        You have to press one corner (upper right, maybe?) and use the 'erase
        all user data' function.

        Newer versions of the FMI protocol have an 'off' function - no way to
        send it yet with the T2, though.

        Scott