Re: [tracker2] Re: T2 - INOP after Loading from file

    Message 1 of 12 , May 1 4:18 PM
      Hi Gary,

      I'm finally mostly over the flu and getting caught up with email. If I
      haven't sent you an RMA number yet, email me off-list and I'll get that
      going.

      Thanks,

      Scott

    • Gary Sanders
      Message 2 of 12 , May 1 7:49 PM
        Hi Scott...

        Isn't the flu fun :).

        I can think of any number of better ways to spend a few days.

        I sent you a message to support@....

        Thanks for your assistance,

        Gary Sanders WB0BZR