Re: [tracker2] OT USB Windows 7 Driver

    Message 1 of 8 , May 1 3:23 PM
    This one has worked OK for everyone so far - let me know if the
    attachment doesn't come through. I'll get it posted to the website this
    week.

    Scott

    On 4/29/2011 7:25 PM, curtisbidulock wrote:
    > Has anyone found a working driver for Windows 7?

  • Rick Yahoo
    Message 2 of 8 , May 3 6:44 AM
      Thanks Scott
      That has fixed my USB problem I was having with Windows 7. I haven't lost the link to USB in 36 hours and before it was losing it in 6 to 8 hours
      Thanks
      Rick/kd4dra

      Sent from my iPhone