Re: [tracker2] OT USB Windows 7 Driver

  • Rick Yahoo
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 30, 2011
      Ok I have 64 machine but run it on the other one
      I need to try it on the XP machines to se if it's more
      stable than the win7. I'm waiting too.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Apr 30, 2011, at 8:43 AM, "Curtis J. Bidulock" <curtis@...> wrote:

      I tried the posted inf but it does not work on the 64-bit version of Windows 7. For now I am just using the serial connection.

      Sent from my iPod

      On Apr 30, 2011, at 5:20 AM, "kd4dra" <kd4dra@...> wrote:

      Go Here and scroll down to Windows section and click here, that is working for me but not stable yet, but it will get you going.

      Rick
      KD4DRA

      Message 2 of 8 , May 1, 2011
      This one has worked OK for everyone so far - let me know if the
      attachment doesn't come through. I'll get it posted to the website this
      week.

      Scott

      Message 3 of 8 , May 3, 2011
        Thanks Scott
        That has fixed my USB problem I was having with Windows 7. I haven't lost the link to USB in 36 hours and before it was losing it in 6 to 8 hours
        Thanks
        Rick/kd4dra

        Sent from my iPhone