OT USB Windows 7 Driver

  • curtisbidulock
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 29, 2011
      Has anyone found a working driver for Windows 7?
    • kd4dra
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 30, 2011
        Go Here and scroll down to Windows section and click here, that is working for me but not stable yet, but it will get you going.

        Rick
        KD4DRA

        Has anyone found a working driver for Windows 7?

      • Curtis J. Bidulock
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 30, 2011
          I tried the posted inf but it does not work on the 64-bit version of Windows 7. For now I am just using the serial connection.

          Sent from my iPod

          On Apr 30, 2011, at 5:20 AM, "kd4dra" <kd4dra@...> wrote:

          Go Here and scroll down to Windows section and click here, that is working for me but not stable yet, but it will get you going.

          Rick
          KD4DRA

          Has anyone found a working driver for Windows 7?

        • k7ybz
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 30, 2011
            Hey guys,

            From the OT USB page and I quote:

            "INF files for Windows Vista and Windows 7 are forthcoming"

            The posted INF files are for Windows XP and Windows 2000 only.

            Larry
            K7YBZ

            > I tried the posted inf but it does not work on the 64-bit version of Windows 7. For now I am just using the serial connection.
            >
            > Sent from my iPod
          • Rick Yahoo
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 30, 2011
              Ok I have 64 machine but run it on the other one
              I need to try it on the XP machines to se if it's more
              stable than the win7. I'm waiting too.

              Sent from my iPhone

              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 30, 2011
                Ya we saw that, but thanks anyway, we just wanting
                to use our equipment. Again thanks tho.

                Sent from my iPhone

                On Apr 30, 2011, at 1:06 PM, "k7ybz" <k7ybz@...> wrote:

                Hey guys,

                From the OT USB page and I quote:

                Message 7 of 8 , May 1, 2011
                This one has worked OK for everyone so far - let me know if the
                attachment doesn't come through. I'll get it posted to the website this
                week.

                Scott

                Message 8 of 8 , May 3, 2011
                  Thanks Scott
                  That has fixed my USB problem I was having with Windows 7. I haven't lost the link to USB in 36 hours and before it was losing it in 6 to 8 hours
                  Thanks
                  Rick/kd4dra

                  Sent from my iPhone