Re: T2 - INOP after Loading from file

  • k7ybz
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 26 5:57 PM
      Gary,

      > Any other thoughts?

      The only other thought I have is to remove the board from inside the case and take a very close look at the solder joints at the serial connector. It is possible that working the socket has broken a connection. For that matter, just check the entire board under a magnifying glass.

      Larry
      K7YBZ
    • Gary Sanders
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 26 7:19 PM
        I'll give that a try.

        Thanks,

        Gary Sanders WB0BZR

        Message 3 of 12 , May 1, 2011
          Hi Gary,

          I'm finally mostly over the flu and getting caught up with email. If I
          haven't sent you an RMA number yet, email me off-list and I'll get that
          going.

          Thanks,

          Scott

        • Gary Sanders
          Message 4 of 12 , May 1, 2011
            Hi Scott...

            Isn't the flu fun :).

            I can think of any number of better ways to spend a few days.

            I sent you a message to support@....

            Thanks for your assistance,

            Gary Sanders WB0BZR