Re: Tracker2+AGWPE for General Packet Radio Applications?

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 17 , Apr 20, 2011
      Scott N1VG wrote:
      > If it's not hearing something, what would really help the most is an
      > audio recording of a packet that it doesn't decode.

      Okay, I've now got one of those, which I will send to your email address. In this case the un-decoded packet is a UA-frame, which is repeated many, many times by the RMS node (KC6SSM-10) to which I've (successfully!) sent a single SABM-frame.

      > In KISS mode it
      > shouldn't be doing any analysis of packet contents at all - as long as
      > the FCS is valid, it should pass it to the host.

      Agreed. :-)

      I have a second audio file of a complete exchange between my station and KC6SSM-10 while I was using a KPC3+. It contains a couple of examples of SS-frames and an example of a DISC-frame, which, in my experence, are also not successfully decoded by my T2. I will send that as well, along with the AGWMonitor transcript of the session, so you can tell which frames are which...

      KI6TYV Michael