Re: [tracker2] A few dumb questions

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 13, 2011
      There are some boards left, waiting for MX614 chips - which are supposed
      to be here in a few days. I'm not sure how many pending orders we
      already have.

      I may have to do another production run of OT2ms, especially with Dayton
      looming. I don't think we can get the new one in production soon enough.

      Scott