Re: [tracker2] High speeds when parked

  • Keith VE7GDH
    Message 1 of 15 , Apr 8, 2011
      Scott N1VG wrote...

      > So you get the bogus speeds with only the NMEA GPS connected?

      As I mentioned, only the NMEA is currently connected.

      > You don't need "don't require..." with the autosave option. Once it
      > autosaves a position, it's in fixed position mode until it gets a new fix.

      I turned TXNOFIX OFF a few days ago. Looking at your message, I
      should have turned AUTOSAVE off! I hadn't seen any "high speeds
      while parked" for the last 3-4 days, but I did catch it going 942 kmh
      this morning. I'll turn AUTOSAVE off and watch it for a bit longer.

      73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH