Re: [tracker2] power control feature

  • RWCAN@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 8, 2011
      Thanks, have it all working now.

      In a message dated 4/7/2011 9:23:44 P.M. Central Daylight Time, ve6srv@... writes:
      On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 9:31 AM, <RWCAN@...> wrote:

      > Thanks, I did find info digging around Argent's website.
      > I am not lazy, I guess I was just spoiled by complete pdf docs for my Byonics Tinytrack.

      The information is available in the T2 documentation, just just have
      to look on the page that has the information (page 10 in this case).

      Remote Access
      Commands can be issued to the Tracker2 remotely via APRS messages. The
      originating station’s callsign must appear in the device’s security
      authorization
      list (see AUTHLIST command.) Commands are prefixed with ‘CMD’, and the
      results of the command, if any, will be send back as an APRS message to the
      sending station.
      For example, ‘CMD VERSION’, sent from an APRS client, will cause the target
      device to reply with its firmware version.

      And on page 11, it talks about the Garmin FMI interface and how you
      use -- to send a command to the T2 from the Nuvi.

      You were close, which showed you had some idea what was going on...
      Just a little speed bump to get over.

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to: