can't recieve messages

  • richardc
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7 1:24 PM
      In getting Garmin working with messaging and commands, I somehow have something now set that lets me send messages from the tracker2, but it will not recieve them.
      At one point this was all working ok on recieve and send.

      Rich W0RWC
    • Keith VE7GDH
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7 8:29 PM
        Rich W0RWC wrote...

        > In getting Garmin working with messaging and commands, I somehow
        > have something now set that lets me send messages from the Tracker2,
        > but it will not recieve them. At one point this was all working ok on
        > recieve and send.

        Perhaps it is something simple. Is there any receive audio getting to the
        T2 from the receiver?

        73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH