Re: [tracker2] OT2m or ??? Was: Scripting problem

  • Rudy Benner
    Message 1 of 28 , Apr 4, 2011
      The OT2m is a bargain, with many neat and nifty features.

      ve3bdr

      Message 2 of 28 , Apr 4, 2011
        At 05:56 PM 4/4/2011, Rudy Benner wrote:
        >The OT2m is a bargain, with many neat and nifty features.

        Rudy, I already own two T2-135's and two T2-301's. I'm well familiar
        with the "neat and nifty features" of the T2 series. My W9RXR-1 digi
        is currently running a T2-135, but I want to upgrade it to a
        commercial grade radio, hence my interest in an OT2m. I also maintain
        another high-profile digi that's currently using a Kantronics KPC-3+
        which we may upgrade.

        Bob...