Re: [tracker2] OT2m or ??? Was: Scripting problem

    Message 1 of 28 , Apr 4, 2011
      Not sure if it'll be ready in time for Dayton, but we'll see. The
      hardware will be an upgrade, but the main intent is making them easier
      to produce and eliminating hard-to-get parts.

      Scott

      On 4/3/2011 2:18 PM, Bob Burns W9RXR wrote:
      > At 10:22 PM 3/30/2011, Scott Miller wrote:
      >
      > >I think we're down to about 30 OT2m in stock now. MX614DWs are still
      > >delayed. We might have to do another run of the current board, but
      > >I'm trying to avoid it. I'd rather push ahead with the new design,
      > >if I can get it done in time.
      >
      > Scott, you're a tease. <grin>
      >
      > I was thinking about buying an OT2m for my digi, but you keep hinting
      > that you are reaching the end of the road with the current OT2 and
      > mentioning a "new design". Makes me wonder if I should wait until
      > Dayton to see what you roll out.
      >
      > Decisions, decisions.
      >
      > Bob...

    • Rudy Benner
      Message 2 of 28 , Apr 4, 2011
        The OT2m is a bargain, with many neat and nifty features.

        ve3bdr

        Not sure if it'll be ready in time for Dayton, but we'll see. The
        hardware will be an upgrade, but the main intent is making them easier
        to produce and eliminating hard-to-get parts.

        Scott

        On 4/3/2011 2:18 PM, Bob Burns W9RXR wrote:
        > At 10:22 PM 3/30/2011, Scott Miller wrote:
        >
        > >I think we're down to about 30 OT2m in stock now. MX614DWs are still
        > >delayed. We might have to do another run of the current board, but
        > >I'm trying to avoid it. I'd rather push ahead with the new design,
        > >if I can get it done in time.
        >
        > Scott, you're a tease. <grin>
        >
        > I was thinking about buying an OT2m for my digi, but you keep hinting
        > that you are reaching the end of the road with the current OT2 and
        > mentioning a "new design". Makes me wonder if I should wait until
        > Dayton to see what you roll out.
        >
        > Decisions, decisions.
        >
        > Bob...

      • Bob Burns W9RXR
        Message 3 of 28 , Apr 4, 2011
          At 05:56 PM 4/4/2011, Rudy Benner wrote:
          >The OT2m is a bargain, with many neat and nifty features.

          Rudy, I already own two T2-135's and two T2-301's. I'm well familiar
          with the "neat and nifty features" of the T2 series. My W9RXR-1 digi
          is currently running a T2-135, but I want to upgrade it to a
          commercial grade radio, hence my interest in an OT2m. I also maintain
          another high-profile digi that's currently using a Kantronics KPC-3+
          which we may upgrade.

          Bob...