Re: just got the tracker 2 in mail and can't get it to load config program.....

  • kc9gqr
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 3 5:43 PM
      tried both ways... i just tried tracker1x again with same cable and
      power and works fine..... and changed 0 jumpers???????????any more
      thought?

      > Hmm. Did you have it powered on or not when you
      clicked 'connect'? Try

    • scott@opentrac.org
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 3 5:45 PM
        Without the config program running, what happens? It should blink once and
        then stop. Activity on the radio should make it blink green.

        Scott

      • kc9gqr
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 3 5:47 PM
          have not hooked it to radio yet.. when powered up it does blink 1x
          green and thats it---