Re: [tracker2] Scripting problem, A question

    Message 1 of 28 , Apr 3, 2011
      The send email on specific conditions example is up on the wiki now.

      http://wiki.argentdata.com/index.php/Script_Examples#Send_Email_on_Event

      Message 2 of 28 , Apr 4, 2011
        Not sure if it'll be ready in time for Dayton, but we'll see. The
        hardware will be an upgrade, but the main intent is making them easier
        to produce and eliminating hard-to-get parts.

        Scott

        On 4/3/2011 2:18 PM, Bob Burns W9RXR wrote:
        > At 10:22 PM 3/30/2011, Scott Miller wrote:
        >
        > >I think we're down to about 30 OT2m in stock now. MX614DWs are still
        > >delayed. We might have to do another run of the current board, but
        > >I'm trying to avoid it. I'd rather push ahead with the new design,
        > >if I can get it done in time.
        >
        > Scott, you're a tease. <grin>
        >
        > I was thinking about buying an OT2m for my digi, but you keep hinting
        > that you are reaching the end of the road with the current OT2 and
        > mentioning a "new design". Makes me wonder if I should wait until
        > Dayton to see what you roll out.
        >
        > Decisions, decisions.
        >
        > Bob...

      • Rudy Benner
        Message 3 of 28 , Apr 4, 2011
          The OT2m is a bargain, with many neat and nifty features.

          ve3bdr

          Not sure if it'll be ready in time for Dayton, but we'll see. The
          hardware will be an upgrade, but the main intent is making them easier
          to produce and eliminating hard-to-get parts.

          Scott

          On 4/3/2011 2:18 PM, Bob Burns W9RXR wrote:
          > At 10:22 PM 3/30/2011, Scott Miller wrote:
          >
          > >I think we're down to about 30 OT2m in stock now. MX614DWs are still
          > >delayed. We might have to do another run of the current board, but
          > >I'm trying to avoid it. I'd rather push ahead with the new design,
          > >if I can get it done in time.
          >
          > Scott, you're a tease. <grin>
          >
          > I was thinking about buying an OT2m for my digi, but you keep hinting
          > that you are reaching the end of the road with the current OT2 and
          > mentioning a "new design". Makes me wonder if I should wait until
          > Dayton to see what you roll out.
          >
          > Decisions, decisions.
          >
          > Bob...

        • Bob Burns W9RXR
          Message 4 of 28 , Apr 4, 2011
            At 05:56 PM 4/4/2011, Rudy Benner wrote:
            >The OT2m is a bargain, with many neat and nifty features.

            Rudy, I already own two T2-135's and two T2-301's. I'm well familiar
            with the "neat and nifty features" of the T2 series. My W9RXR-1 digi
            is currently running a T2-135, but I want to upgrade it to a
            commercial grade radio, hence my interest in an OT2m. I also maintain
            another high-profile digi that's currently using a Kantronics KPC-3+
            which we may upgrade.

            Bob...