OT2m or ??? Was: Scripting problem

  • Bob Burns W9RXR
    Message 1 of 28 , Apr 3, 2011
      At 10:22 PM 3/30/2011, Scott Miller wrote:

      >I think we're down to about 30 OT2m in stock now. MX614DWs are still
      >delayed. We might have to do another run of the current board, but
      >I'm trying to avoid it. I'd rather push ahead with the new design,
      >if I can get it done in time.

      Scott, you're a tease. <grin>

      I was thinking about buying an OT2m for my digi, but you keep hinting
      that you are reaching the end of the road with the current OT2 and
      mentioning a "new design". Makes me wonder if I should wait until
      Dayton to see what you roll out.

      Decisions, decisions.

      Bob...
      Message 2 of 28 , Apr 3, 2011
        The send email on specific conditions example is up on the wiki now.

        http://wiki.argentdata.com/index.php/Script_Examples#Send_Email_on_Event

        Message 3 of 28 , Apr 4, 2011
          Not sure if it'll be ready in time for Dayton, but we'll see. The
          hardware will be an upgrade, but the main intent is making them easier
          to produce and eliminating hard-to-get parts.

          Scott

          On 4/3/2011 2:18 PM, Bob Burns W9RXR wrote:
          > At 10:22 PM 3/30/2011, Scott Miller wrote:
          >
          > >I think we're down to about 30 OT2m in stock now. MX614DWs are still
          > >delayed. We might have to do another run of the current board, but
          > >I'm trying to avoid it. I'd rather push ahead with the new design,
          > >if I can get it done in time.
          >
          > Scott, you're a tease. <grin>
          >
          > I was thinking about buying an OT2m for my digi, but you keep hinting
          > that you are reaching the end of the road with the current OT2 and
          > mentioning a "new design". Makes me wonder if I should wait until
          > Dayton to see what you roll out.
          >
          > Decisions, decisions.
          >
          > Bob...

        • Rudy Benner
          Message 4 of 28 , Apr 4, 2011
            The OT2m is a bargain, with many neat and nifty features.

            ve3bdr

            Not sure if it'll be ready in time for Dayton, but we'll see. The
            hardware will be an upgrade, but the main intent is making them easier
            to produce and eliminating hard-to-get parts.

            Scott

            On 4/3/2011 2:18 PM, Bob Burns W9RXR wrote:
            > At 10:22 PM 3/30/2011, Scott Miller wrote:
            >
            > >I think we're down to about 30 OT2m in stock now. MX614DWs are still
            > >delayed. We might have to do another run of the current board, but
            > >I'm trying to avoid it. I'd rather push ahead with the new design,
            > >if I can get it done in time.
            >
            > Scott, you're a tease. <grin>
            >
            > I was thinking about buying an OT2m for my digi, but you keep hinting
            > that you are reaching the end of the road with the current OT2 and
            > mentioning a "new design". Makes me wonder if I should wait until
            > Dayton to see what you roll out.
            >
            > Decisions, decisions.
            >
            > Bob...

          • Bob Burns W9RXR
            Message 5 of 28 , Apr 4, 2011
              At 05:56 PM 4/4/2011, Rudy Benner wrote:
              >The OT2m is a bargain, with many neat and nifty features.

              Rudy, I already own two T2-135's and two T2-301's. I'm well familiar
              with the "neat and nifty features" of the T2 series. My W9RXR-1 digi
              is currently running a T2-135, but I want to upgrade it to a
              commercial grade radio, hence my interest in an OT2m. I also maintain
              another high-profile digi that's currently using a Kantronics KPC-3+
              which we may upgrade.

              Bob...