350 problem

  • Nigel Service
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2011
      The other day I requested assistance with my system which is a D700 connected to the Garmin 350 via Scott's cable. The 350 is acting properly as a GPS for the Kenwood. The beacons from other stations are showing up on the D700 BUT not recording or showing on the 350 screen. It was suggested to dump the memory on the 350 which I did. Made no difference. The 350 is still not recording and showing other beacons. Something simple I forgot?? Always worked in the past.

      73
      VE1NPS    Nigel
      VE1NPS-9

    • Fred Hillhouse
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 31, 2011
        You do have it enabled the 'output station to GPS' enabled in the Kenwood still?

        I don't know what 'output station to GPS' is really called.

        Best regards,
        fred