RE: [tracker2] OT2-135 KISS mode

  • Fred Hillhouse
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 29, 2011
      Hmm, let's see, I use HyperTerminal Private Edition V6.3 first and if it doesn't do what I want, then I move onto, TeraTerm, RealTerm, FoxTerm and I think I have two more which I don't know right off hand. For the Tracker2, I always use Hyper Terminal Private Edition. It has never failed me. Before that, I used HyperTerminal and it never had failed me. Just plain and simple for ASCII. Never have used PuTTY. RealTerm is decent for HEX stuff.