Re: [tracker2] Re: Whether it's Weather?

    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 28, 2011
      On 3/27/2011 2:32 PM, ki7wv wrote:
      > Thanks Scott- If a User Defined Packet finds it way to a iGate, does the
      > system suck it up and store it for a fixed period (say two weeks?) so I
      > can grab it later?

      I used to grab my stuff from aprsworld, or take it straight off the APRS
      IS feed with a listener I wrote in C++. Originally it was compiled to
      work with Oracle Spatial, but I think I stripped all of that out later on.

      > This will be my first burn- I saw your golden compass- Nice!. BTW, MFJ
      > used to sell the crossed-needle meters that they use in their tuners for
      > a fair price.

      I decided against the meter because of poor low-light visibility, and
      the fact that they're kind of deep. Been trying to come up with
      something small enough for a wrist-mounted display. Maybe a 2.5" hard
      drive voice coil POV display?

      My ticket just came in the mail today. If I wasn't already busy getting
      ready for Dayton I'd be working on projects.