Re: [tracker2] Re: OT2M Power Control Feature Information

  • Rudy Benner
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 18, 2011
      Think of it this way, by multitasking, you KNOW you will screw up something, so that means its the expected result, which ultimately means you did not screw up at all...its such a relief not having to be perfect all the time.

      ve3bdr

      Sent: Friday, March 18, 2011 11:17 AM
      Subject: Re: [tracker2] Re: OT2M Power Control Feature Information

      On Fri, Mar 18, 2011 at 9:25 AM, Fred Hillhouse <fmhillhouse@...> wrote:
      This is what happens when I am distracted while looking at several data sheets at a time. I hate mistakes!

      Happens to me all the time.  The great thing about multitasking is it lets me screw up several things at once - what a timesaver! :)

      -Jason
      kg4wsv