custom symbol sets

  • Wes Johnston, AI4PX
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3 3:51 PM
      I thought I saw a file on the argent web site about custom symbol set for the nuvi 350.  Any idea where they are?  Does the symbol set work with the gtrans cable?  I saw a hint of it in the T2 docs.

      Wes
      ---
      The world needs more geniuses with humility because there are so few of us left.

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 4 6:24 PM
        There's a custom icon file for the handhelds like the GPSmap 60cs, but
        it doesn't work on the nuvi, I'm afraid.

        Scott