Re: [tracker2] T2 Stuff

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 2, 2011
      > Is there a particular order in which the DR-135 radio / T2-135 and Nuvi
      > 350 combo is supposed to be turned on? Is this likely my issue or
      > should I be looking at the cable between the two?

      No. If the T2 hasn't heard from the nuvi in several seconds it will
      assume it hasn't been initialized, and will start trying to activate it
      again. They can be turned on or off in any order and should re-sync
      within several seconds. Could be a bad connection.

      Scott
    • Keith VE7GDH
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 3, 2011
        Scott N1VG wrote...

        > Actually the FMI cable is powered from the nuvi end - unless...

        Arghhhh! Sorry about that. Typing without thinking. I should have
        said "if the Nuvi was powered on, the FMI cable would have power"...
        if the Nuvi is powered from the cradle. Because the Nuvi has an
        internal battery, it's easy to have a bad connection on the cig lighter
        cord and not notice it.

        73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH