Re: [tracker2] Re: Tracker 2 USB driver

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 2, 2011
      We've considered shipping USB cables with the OTUSBs, and what I've
      decided for now is that once we get production ramped up, we'll offer a
      retail package that includes the cable, software/documentation CD, and
      some printed instructions, but still offer the bare unit as well.

      Scott

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 2, 2011
        Actually the OTUSB is much more closely related to the T2 than it is to
        the OT1+ (in fact it's a T2 minus some features and with USB added), so
        this is probably the best forum for it.

        Scott

        On 3/2/2011 9:31 PM, Rick Yahoo wrote:
        > Sorry I posted this in the wrong forum and I guess you didn't notice
        > That this is the new opentracker USB that I'm talking about, I have a
        > OT2m and it is working fine.
        > Thanks for your wise input
        >

        > Rick
        > / KD4DRA
        >

        > On Mar 3, 2011, at 12:23 AM, "seerdman" <seerdman@...
        > <mailto:seerdman@...>> wrote:
        >
        >> My sense is that a lot of us Argent fans already have about a hundred
        >> more cables than our wives approve of, and we tend to want to wire
        >> these devices up to all sorts of things - and that's probably why it
        >> didn't come wth a cable. So I would check the products page and Wiki
        >> support page for the Tracker 2, and then find and order the
        >> appropriate cable for your specific situation. You should find a link
        >> to the driver software there as well.
        >>
        >> --- In <mailto:tracker2%40yahoogroups.com>tracker2@yahoogroups.com
        >> <mailto:tracker2@yahoogroups.com>, "Rick" <kd4dra@...> wrote:
        >> >
        >> > I got my Tracker 2 USB today and all I got was the device is there a
        >> cable or driver software for it, The PC doesn't recognize the unit.
        >> >
        >> > Rick / kd4dra

      • Rick Yahoo
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 2, 2011
          Do you have the win7 .inf file posted somewhere

          Rick
          / KD4DRA