Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.
 

Re: [tracker2] Re: Tracker 2 USB driver

Expand Messages
  • Rick Yahoo
    Sorry I posted this in the wrong forum and I guess you didn t notice That this is the new opentracker USB that I m talking about, I have a OT2m and it is
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 2, 2011
      Sorry I posted this in the wrong forum and I guess you didn't notice 
      That this is the new opentracker USB that I'm talking about, I have a 
      OT2m and it is working fine. 
      Thanks for your wise input 
       

      Rick
       / KD4DRA


      On Mar 3, 2011, at 12:23 AM, "seerdman" <seerdman@...> wrote:

       

      My sense is that a lot of us Argent fans already have about a hundred more cables than our wives approve of, and we tend to want to wire these devices up to all sorts of things - and that's probably why it didn't come wth a cable. So I would check the products page and Wiki support page for the Tracker 2, and then find and order the appropriate cable for your specific situation. You should find a link to the driver software there as well.

      --- In tracker2@yahoogroups.com, "Rick" <kd4dra@...> wrote:
      >
      > I got my Tracker 2 USB today and all I got was the device is there a cable or driver software for it, The PC doesn't recognize the unit.
      >
      > Rick / kd4dra
      >

    • Scott Miller
      We ve considered shipping USB cables with the OTUSBs, and what I ve decided for now is that once we get production ramped up, we ll offer a retail package that
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 2, 2011
        We've considered shipping USB cables with the OTUSBs, and what I've
        decided for now is that once we get production ramped up, we'll offer a
        retail package that includes the cable, software/documentation CD, and
        some printed instructions, but still offer the bare unit as well.

        Scott

        On 3/2/2011 9:23 PM, seerdman wrote:
        > My sense is that a lot of us Argent fans already have about a hundred
        > more cables than our wives approve of, and we tend to want to wire these
        > devices up to all sorts of things - and that's probably why it didn't
        > come wth a cable. So I would check the products page and Wiki support
        > page for the Tracker 2, and then find and order the appropriate cable
        > for your specific situation. You should find a link to the driver
        > software there as well.
        >
        > --- In tracker2@yahoogroups.com <mailto:tracker2%40yahoogroups.com>,
        > "Rick" <kd4dra@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > I got my Tracker 2 USB today and all I got was the device is there a
        > cable or driver software for it, The PC doesn't recognize the unit.
        > >
        > > Rick / kd4dra
        > >
        >
        >
      • Scott Miller
        Actually the OTUSB is much more closely related to the T2 than it is to the OT1+ (in fact it s a T2 minus some features and with USB added), so this is
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 2, 2011
          Actually the OTUSB is much more closely related to the T2 than it is to
          the OT1+ (in fact it's a T2 minus some features and with USB added), so
          this is probably the best forum for it.

          Scott

          On 3/2/2011 9:31 PM, Rick Yahoo wrote:
          > Sorry I posted this in the wrong forum and I guess you didn't notice
          > That this is the new opentracker USB that I'm talking about, I have a
          > OT2m and it is working fine.
          > Thanks for your wise input
          >
          >
          > Rick
          > / KD4DRA
          >
          >
          > On Mar 3, 2011, at 12:23 AM, "seerdman" <seerdman@...
          > <mailto:seerdman@...>> wrote:
          >
          >> My sense is that a lot of us Argent fans already have about a hundred
          >> more cables than our wives approve of, and we tend to want to wire
          >> these devices up to all sorts of things - and that's probably why it
          >> didn't come wth a cable. So I would check the products page and Wiki
          >> support page for the Tracker 2, and then find and order the
          >> appropriate cable for your specific situation. You should find a link
          >> to the driver software there as well.
          >>
          >> --- In <mailto:tracker2%40yahoogroups.com>tracker2@yahoogroups.com
          >> <mailto:tracker2@yahoogroups.com>, "Rick" <kd4dra@...> wrote:
          >> >
          >> > I got my Tracker 2 USB today and all I got was the device is there a
          >> cable or driver software for it, The PC doesn't recognize the unit.
          >> >
          >> > Rick / kd4dra
          >> >
          >>
          >
        • Rick Yahoo
          Do you have the win7 .inf file posted somewhere Rick / KD4DRA
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 2, 2011
            Do you have the win7 .inf file posted somewhere


            Rick
            / KD4DRA


            On Mar 3, 2011, at 12:37 AM, Scott Miller <scott@...> wrote:

            > We've considered shipping USB cables with the OTUSBs, and what I've
            > decided for now is that once we get production ramped up, we'll offer a
            > retail package that includes the cable, software/documentation CD, and
            > some printed instructions, but still offer the bare unit as well.
            >
            > Scott
            >
            > On 3/2/2011 9:23 PM, seerdman wrote:
            >> My sense is that a lot of us Argent fans already have about a hundred
            >> more cables than our wives approve of, and we tend to want to wire these
            >> devices up to all sorts of things - and that's probably why it didn't
            >> come wth a cable. So I would check the products page and Wiki support
            >> page for the Tracker 2, and then find and order the appropriate cable
            >> for your specific situation. You should find a link to the driver
            >> software there as well.
            >>
            >> --- In tracker2@yahoogroups.com <mailto:tracker2%40yahoogroups.com>,
            >> "Rick" <kd4dra@...> wrote:
            >>>
            >>> I got my Tracker 2 USB today and all I got was the device is there a
            >> cable or driver software for it, The PC doesn't recognize the unit.
            >>>
            >>> Rick / kd4dra
            >>>
            >>
            >>
            >
            >
            >
            > ------------------------------------
            >
            > Yahoo! Groups Links
            >
            >
            >
          Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.