Re: Tracker 2 USB driver

  • seerdman
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 2, 2011
      My sense is that a lot of us Argent fans already have about a hundred more cables than our wives approve of, and we tend to want to wire these devices up to all sorts of things - and that's probably why it didn't come wth a cable. So I would check the products page and Wiki support page for the Tracker 2, and then find and order the appropriate cable for your specific situation. You should find a link to the driver software there as well.

      --- In tracker2@yahoogroups.com, "Rick" <kd4dra@...> wrote:

      > I got my Tracker 2 USB today and all I got was the device is there a cable or driver software for it, The PC doesn't recognize the unit.
      >
      > Rick / kd4dra

    • Rick Yahoo
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 2, 2011
        Sorry I posted this in the wrong forum and I guess you didn't notice
        That this is the new opentracker USB that I'm talking about, I have a
        OT2m and it is working fine.
        Thanks for your wise input

        Rick
         / KD4DRA

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 2, 2011
          We've considered shipping USB cables with the OTUSBs, and what I've
          decided for now is that once we get production ramped up, we'll offer a
          retail package that includes the cable, software/documentation CD, and
          some printed instructions, but still offer the bare unit as well.

          Scott

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 2, 2011
            Actually the OTUSB is much more closely related to the T2 than it is to
            the OT1+ (in fact it's a T2 minus some features and with USB added), so
            this is probably the best forum for it.

            Scott

            On 3/2/2011 9:31 PM, Rick Yahoo wrote:
            > Sorry I posted this in the wrong forum and I guess you didn't notice
            > That this is the new opentracker USB that I'm talking about, I have a
            > OT2m and it is working fine.
            > Thanks for your wise input
            >

            > Rick
            > / KD4DRA
            >

            > On Mar 3, 2011, at 12:23 AM, "seerdman" <seerdman@...
            > <mailto:seerdman@...>> wrote:
            >
            >> My sense is that a lot of us Argent fans already have about a hundred
            >> more cables than our wives approve of, and we tend to want to wire
            >> these devices up to all sorts of things - and that's probably why it
            >> didn't come wth a cable. So I would check the products page and Wiki
            >> support page for the Tracker 2, and then find and order the
            >> appropriate cable for your specific situation. You should find a link
            >> to the driver software there as well.
            >>
            >> --- In <mailto:tracker2%40yahoogroups.com>tracker2@yahoogroups.com
            >> <mailto:tracker2@yahoogroups.com>, "Rick" <kd4dra@...> wrote:
            >> >
            >> > I got my Tracker 2 USB today and all I got was the device is there a
            >> cable or driver software for it, The PC doesn't recognize the unit.
            >> >
            >> > Rick / kd4dra

          • Rick Yahoo
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 2, 2011
              Do you have the win7 .inf file posted somewhere

              Rick
              / KD4DRA