Tracker 2 USB driver

  • Rick
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 2, 2011
      I got my Tracker 2 USB today and all I got was the device is there a cable or driver software for it, The PC doesn't recognize the unit.

      Rick / kd4dra
    • seerdman
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 2, 2011
        My sense is that a lot of us Argent fans already have about a hundred more cables than our wives approve of, and we tend to want to wire these devices up to all sorts of things - and that's probably why it didn't come wth a cable. So I would check the products page and Wiki support page for the Tracker 2, and then find and order the appropriate cable for your specific situation. You should find a link to the driver software there as well.

        --- In tracker2@yahoogroups.com, "Rick" <kd4dra@...> wrote:

        > I got my Tracker 2 USB today and all I got was the device is there a cable or driver software for it, The PC doesn't recognize the unit.
        >
        > Rick / kd4dra

      • Rick Yahoo
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 2, 2011
          Sorry I posted this in the wrong forum and I guess you didn't notice
          That this is the new opentracker USB that I'm talking about, I have a
          OT2m and it is working fine.
          Thanks for your wise input

          Rick
           / KD4DRA

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 2, 2011
            We've considered shipping USB cables with the OTUSBs, and what I've
            decided for now is that once we get production ramped up, we'll offer a
            retail package that includes the cable, software/documentation CD, and
            some printed instructions, but still offer the bare unit as well.

            Scott

            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 2, 2011
              Actually the OTUSB is much more closely related to the T2 than it is to
              the OT1+ (in fact it's a T2 minus some features and with USB added), so
              this is probably the best forum for it.

              Scott

              On 3/2/2011 9:31 PM, Rick Yahoo wrote:
              > Sorry I posted this in the wrong forum and I guess you didn't notice
              > That this is the new opentracker USB that I'm talking about, I have a
              > OT2m and it is working fine.
              > Thanks for your wise input
              >

              > Rick
              > / KD4DRA
              >

              > On Mar 3, 2011, at 12:23 AM, "seerdman" <seerdman@...
              > <mailto:seerdman@...>> wrote:
              >
              >> My sense is that a lot of us Argent fans already have about a hundred
              >> more cables than our wives approve of, and we tend to want to wire
              >> these devices up to all sorts of things - and that's probably why it
              >> didn't come wth a cable. So I would check the products page and Wiki
              >> support page for the Tracker 2, and then find and order the
              >> appropriate cable for your specific situation. You should find a link
              >> to the driver software there as well.
              >>
              >> --- In <mailto:tracker2%40yahoogroups.com>tracker2@yahoogroups.com
              >> <mailto:tracker2@yahoogroups.com>, "Rick" <kd4dra@...> wrote:
              >> >
              >> > I got my Tracker 2 USB today and all I got was the device is there a
              >> cable or driver software for it, The PC doesn't recognize the unit.
              >> >
              >> > Rick / kd4dra

            • Rick Yahoo
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 2, 2011
                Do you have the win7 .inf file posted somewhere

                Rick
                / KD4DRA